kumpulan lirik lagu dalam dan luar negri




kumpulan lirik lagu rock jadul dalam dan luar negri



berbagi irik

berbagi irik

Friday, September 9, 2011

lirik skid row in the dark room

In a darkened room 
Beyond the reach of Gods faith 
Lies the wounded, the shattered 
remains of love betrayed 
And the innocence of a child is bought 
and sold 
In the name of the damned 
The rage of the angels left silent 
and cold 

Forgive me please for I know not 
what I do 
How can I keep inside the hurt 
I know is true 

Tell me when the kiss of love 
becomes a lie 
That burns the scar of sin too deep 
To hide behind this fear of running 
unto you 
Please let there be light 
In a darkened room 

All the precious times have been put 
to rest again 
And the smile of the dawn 
Brings tainted lust singing my requiem 
Can I face the day when Iïm tortured 
in my trust 
And watch it crystalize 
While my salvation, it crumbles to dust 

Why can't I steer the ship before 
it hits the storm 
I've fallen into the sea but still 
I swim for shore 

Tell me when the kiss of love 
becomes a lie 
That burns the scar of sin too deep 
To hide behind this fear of running 
unto you 
Please let there be light 
In a darkened room

1 comment:

Source :