kumpulan lirik lagu dalam dan luar negri




kumpulan lirik lagu rock jadul dalam dan luar negri



berbagi irik

berbagi irik

Friday, September 9, 2011

lirik skid row_big guns

She was a ballerina on a subway train 
Stiletto heels and a candy cane 
Looked like a number on a station wall 
Hot on the tail of a social call 

I wet my lips I thought I had it made 
Like Valentino with a hand grenade 
I made my move with my libido on 
She circled once and then she dropped the bomb 

She got the big guns 
Pointed at my heart 
Bang bang shooting like a firing squad 
Big guns 
Blew me away 
And I went down in flames 

I met a sidewalk preacher on a roller skate 
He said he had the key to heaven's gate 
I said: "I'll wait for the movie 'cause I been there before" 
And learned: like is a battle and love is war 

She got the big guns 
Pointed at my heart 
Bang bang shooting like a firing squad 
Big guns 
Took me by surprise 
She got my lovin' reachin' for the sky 

She got the big guns 
Pointed at my heart 
Bang bang shooting like a firing squad 
Big guns 
Blew me away 
And I went down in flames 

I'm doing time as a back seat Romeo 
Play solitaire with my hands in the air 
Another night and no bullets to spare 

She got the big guns 
Pointed at my heart 
Bang bang shooting like a firing squad 
Big guns 
Took me by surprise 
She got my lovin' reachin' for the sky 

She got the big guns 
Pointed at my heart 
Bang bang shooting like a firing squad 
Big guns 
Blew me away 
And I went down in flames 

Big guns (Big guns) 
Big guns, blew me away 
And I went down in flames 

Big guns, big guns 
She really, really got the big guns 
She shot me down in flames

No comments:

Post a Comment

Source :